All applicants must apply through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application System). Only these applications will be reviewed. No paper applications are accepted. Applications are accepted from September 15th until December 1st. We hope to sponsor J1 and H1B visas.
Criteria for selection for an interview:
- Common ERAS Application Form
- Personal Statement
- Current CV
- USLME or COMLEX Transcripts 1 & 2 w/passing scores
- Pass C.S.A. Exam or COMLEX PE Exam
- At least three letters of recommendation
- Medical School Transcipt(s)
- Graduated within past five (5) years, preferred
- (U.S. clinical experience is required if graduated beyond five years)
- Must be ECFMG Certified
The final selection is made by the Program Director and Faculty after review of the entire application. If you are selected to interview with our program, you will receive an invitation via ERAS email from our Recruitment Coordinator.
Due to an overwhelming number of applications, we are unable to give you a status.